apple of my eyes  

Posted by nadine

why is apple of my eyes?

from the Wikipedia---> The saying originally meant the central aperture of the eye, presumably because apples were the most common sphere-shaped object around. The apple and apple tree were also sacred symbols for the early British peoples. This is reflected in such stories as the Island of Avalon (which literally means Apple Island). Now, this phrase is usually figurative, meaning something, or more usually someone, cherished above others. As sight is so precious, someone who is called this as an endearment is similarly precious.

tu intro je.....heheh....my kids are my apply of my eyes and they always be... here nk share photos of how my kids have been wonderfully grown up from babies...




Nadzirah - 2 weeks & Ahmad Irfan - 1 week
photos bawah ni plak masa derang dah start to crawl....



and "cheeseeeee"...kakak ngan adik amik gamba bersama.... (^_^) ibu & ayah alwiz luv u both...
kakak, jaga adik baik2 ye.....

This entry was posted on 12:48 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments