Sensitive???  

Posted by nadine

Today is my bad day....Ermmm....not that 'today' is bad, but something came up and turn my day into very dull and bored day...It has been already a long, boring hours in tht office..ANd it turned worse after a sudden incident in the morning....

*sigh* let me have a deep breath....

I could not understand why when others 'making fun' or irritates me, I could bare to just accept it and keep it deep in my heart (especially when it is said and done by my superior)..Everytime when it happens to me, I would always remind myself to be patient.."Sabar je la.." that's my routine words..But, at one point, when I lost my patient, when I have been keeping it for so long, surprisingly I would turn myself to become a monster and release everything which I have kept in my heart...(This is proven some time ago)...And when this happen, you would not believe me, I change my words, my character and you would see that there's 'another' person in me.... Never be afraid, this only happen very very once in a blue moon....(when my patient level has reach to 'zero') Luckily, that is not what happen today...

Actually, I was trying to 'joke around' back when somebody trigger me to do so...And what did trigger me is the 'irritating said and look' which I really HATE to see it.. And when I did so, the so not-sensitive of her suddenly became so-sensitive.....I was puzzled...at the same time, I was wondering if she only acted like that on purpose, because this is never to be her.....

Why must 'take heart' about this small matter????
Did you ever realized that others have been annoyed by your words and your look all this while???
Do you ever mind your language when talk or request or answer us???

Yes, you will never understand ...because you will say that you are correct...Only you are correct....Only you that did the right thing...Only you that need to be respected....Only how you feel is important...Only you.....

This entry was posted on 11:03 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

she has to earn the respect..
and LEARN how to respect others first before expecting others to respect her...huhu

as GV_Gogon said - she has no personality as an **